29 August 2011
The Mayo Clinic offers 7 reasons to stay active, from weight control to better sleeping habits. A major reason that many do not workout regularly, though, is TIME.
This week, the gymnasium at Michiana Family YMCA is closed to allow us to resurface the floor. We apologize for the interruption in your routine if you are a part of our regular pick-up games or Zumba® classes. We hope that you will take this opportunity to discover some of the other offerings at the Y.
- Perhaps you’ve wanted to try Yoga or a strength training class.
- Have you visited our new free weights room?
- We offer spinning, other group fitness classes, racquetball and handball.
- Did you know that we have personal trainers available to help you develop a balanced fitness routine? Contact Candice Hooks for more information.
- Our pool is open! Check out a water aerobics class or join the lap swimmers almost any time of the day.
We’re here for you. We are ready to help you meet your fitness goals.
Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income, or background, has the chance to live as fully and healthy as possible.
When you work out here, you will find a real sense of belonging. Together, we can have a meaningful and tangible impact in our community.