Take the first step today! Our nationally certified personal trainers are dedicated to helping you achieve your specific fitness goals. They’ll design a personalized fitness program specifically for you and your fitness needs. The benefits of personal training include a personalized program, goal setting, workout variations, accountability, encouragement and motivation, form and technique guidance, and improved health and well-being. We’ll assess your goals and needs, and support your path to a healthy lifestyle.
We know that sometimes it’s hard to take the first steps in becoming healthier. That’s why were here for you, every day, to give you the extra motivation and guidance that you need. Our personal trainers can help you with weight loss, body toning, sport specific training, injury prevention and post rehabilitation, plus helping develop and reaching your goals for a healthier you! By working with a Y Personal Trainer, you can:
- Rev up a stale exercise routine with fresh approaches to your workout.
- Break out of your fitness plateau – challenge yourself.
- Reduce the risk of injury by learning proper techniques.
- Stay motivated and committed to your workout program.
Individual / Full Member / Non-Member:
1 Session / $35 / $70
5 Sessions / $162.50 / $325
10 Sessions / $325 / $600
Partner (per person) / Full Member / Non-Member:
1 Session / $25 / $50
5 Sessions / $112.50 / $225
10 Sessions / $200 / $400
Group of 3 or more (price per person) / Full Member / Non-Member:
1 Session / $20 / $40
5 Sessions / $87.50 / $175
10 Sessions / $150 / $300
There are many benefits of working with a YMCA Personal Trainer. A Personal Trainer will:
- Help you safely begin and maintain an effective exercise program.
- Develop an exercise program specifically designed according to your personal health history, needs, limitations, and goals.
- Provide motivation, encouragement and accountability to your exercise program.
- Serve as a resource for objective and accurate health and fitness information.
- Help you fit exercise into your busy schedule to make the most efficient use of your time.
Contact Tracy Meuschke at email@example.com for more information about personal fitness.